Air Service Development
Why Choose Houston?
Overview of Houston's Airports
Together Houston airports form one of North America's largest public airport systems, positioning Houston as the international passenger and cargo gateway to the south central United States and a primary gateway to Latin America.
The three-airport system served over 59 million passengers in 2019.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH): (IAH Fast Facts)
- Located approximately 23 miles north of Downtown Houston
- 29 passenger airlines
- 188 non-stop destinations
- Over 45 million passengers in 2019
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU): (HOU Fast Facts)
- Located approximately 7 miles south of Downtown Houston
- 5 passenger airlines
- 70 non-stop destinations
- Nearly 14 million passengers in 2019
Ellington Airport (EFD)/Houston Spaceport: (EFD Fast Facts)
- Houston Spaceport is a focal point for aerospace innovation
- Located approximately 15 miles south of downtown Houston
- Supports the operations of the U.S. military, NASA and a variety of general aviation tenants
- Home to the nation’s 10th licensed commercial spaceport
Houston’s Current Air Service
With both commercial airports — George Bush Intercontinental Airport and William P. Hobby Airport —offering international air service, Houston offers a gateway for business and leisure travel to nearly 200 nonstop destinations.
Current Rates & Charges
Houston Airports Traffic Stats
Houston Airports Statistics dashboard can be found at: Houston Airports Statistics Power BI