Pick up – Baggage Claim/Limo Reception, Terminals A, B, C and E
Meet driver in:
- Terminals A, B: Limo Reception Area in Baggage Claim
- Terminal C: Baggage Claim
- Terminal E: Limo Reception Area on the Arrivals Level or Terminal C Baggage Claim
- Follow signs to “Ground Transportation”
- Exits are marked with “Limousines” or “Limos”
Note: International passengers who arrive at Terminal D will proceed through Customs & Immigration to the Terminal E international arrivals hall.
Limousine drivers picking up a passenger from Terminal E must use the Terminal C Limousine parking area, Limousines are not allowed to pickup on the Terminal E temporary Arrivals curb due to limited space with construction.
All limousine drivers picking up passengers at the airport must be badged. Drivers are prohibited from soliciting fares. Do not accept a ride without a prearranged reservation.
Drop off – All Terminals, Departures Level