Shops at Houston Airports are spreading the love on Valentine's Day.
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Dylan's Candy Bar (Gate 21) - Valentine's Day products including heart-shaped chocolate boxes and filled bears, themed tackle boxes with assorted themed treats
- CNBC/ Shady Lane Marketplace (Gate 29) - heart shaped keychains, magnets and plush animals
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (Gate 46) - Valentine decorated apples
- Dunkin Donuts (Gate 27) - heart-shaped donuts with limited time offer flavors; Cupid’s Choice and Brownie Batter as well as pink velvet lattes and macchiatos
- BWW - Deep Eddy Crush cocktail
- Pappadeaux (Gate 41) - homemade Midnight Dream Cheesecake 2/13-2/16. A decadent cookies and cream filled cheesecake, a layer of rich devil’s food cake, drizzled with dark chocolate atop a chocolate cookie crumb crust. All served with raspberry and chocolate sauces, homemade whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Pappas Burger (Gate 46) - a special Red Velvet shake all month long. Homemade Red Velvet cake crumbles, cream cheese and vanilla ice cream hand spun into an out of this world treat.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
HMSHost travels the country to spread messages of love with airport travelers .
- HMSHost invites travelers to share what love means to them on oversized, customized #HMSHostLove chalkboard installations. Surrounded by Valentine’s Day décor and standing 7 feet tall, these chalkboards are popping up through Valentine’s Day at Bush Airports and other airports selected by HMSHost. HMSHost : Airport Travelers Share Love and Joy with 1,000 Acts of Kindness To show appreciation for travelers who write a card for the Share Your Love board, HMSHost will offer them a premium dark chocolate bar and Valentine’s Day card, including a 15 percent discount offer at participating HMSHost dining locations.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (Gate B1 and C34) - Valentine decorated apples
- Pandora (D7) - Valentine's Day Build Your Own Gift Set